Parent Sign In

As we approach the August 28th start of school, it is time for parents/guardians to complete new student enrollments and update essential contact information for the year. If you need to transfer your student to a different Wilkes County school than the one your student attended last year, please use the In-County Transfer link. If you simply need to update your student's contact information, please use Updating Student Information. Thanks so much for your assistance and best wishes for a successful school year.